Duperon was established in 1985 as a manufacturer of pumps, expanding its product line to include the patented Self-Cleaning Trashrack (1979) and the FlexRake (1995). In subsequent years, complementary product lines such as controls, conveyors, and compactors were developed in response to customer needs. Duperon Corporation continues to pride itself on the simple mechanical design of each product, as well as the solutions developed individually for customers.
Today, Duperon Corporation is a leader in primary liquid/solids separation technology, with installations around the globe and an ever expanding range of products that are simply amazing, yet amazingly simple.
Duperon® FlexRake® FPFS
Using staging scrapers that clean the face of the barscreen and stainless steel teeth that fully penetrate the bar, the FlexRake FPFS model eliminates the need for pre-screening while easily adapting to large debris.
• Ideal for wastewater, raw water intakes, CSO, SSO, pulp/paper mills and other applications where debris is susceptible to wrapping and clinging on the barscreen
• Custom tear-shaped bars provide a 50% screening efficiency for 0.25 inch bar openings, resulting in more favorable flow characteristics and less headloss
• Exclusive channel bottom plate provides “ramp” for scrapers to get under debris for better purchase
• Width: 1.5 ft. - 10 ft. (single strand configuration available for channels widths of 18” - 24”
• Length: 10 ft. - 50 ft.
• Angle of Installation: 30 degrees from vertical ideal; dependent on site conditions, range from 10 degrees from vertical to horizontal
• Construction Materials: Standard - 304 SSTL; Alternative - 316 SSTL
• Bar Opening: 0.25” - 0.5”
• Standard Scraper Spacing: every 2nd link
• Scraper Configuration: UHMW staging scraper/stainless steel teeth positioned every 21”
• Motor: 1/2 HP explosion proof, inverter duty
• Standard Operating Speed: 0.5 RPM (scrapers move 28”/minute)
• Motor overload protection
• Drive: 1/4 HP 3 PH, 230/460, or 575 VACweatherproof; 1/8 HP 1 PH, 115/230 VAC weather shield; 1/3 HP 3 PH, 230/460, or 575 VAC explosion proof; 1/3 HP 1 PH, 115/230 VAC explosion proof
• Standard Controls and Operation Options: Packages range from simple on/off to automated or enhanced with differential level control. Contact ACG Technology for details and assistance in selecting the best package for your site