ACG Technology's signature equipment includes package treatment systems, coalescing oil/water separators (coalescers) and physical/chemical industrial wastewater treatment systems.
QX Package Wastewater Treatment Plant
The QX container-style extended aeration (CSEA) treatment system consistently provides dependable, high quality effluent treatment and ease of operation and maintenance within a small amount of space.
• Maintains sufficient oxygen, mixing and detention time to allow micro-organisms to decompose treatable wastewater into harmless carbon dioxide, water and ash
• Ideal for installation as communal systems for residential/ commercial/industrial developments located beyond municipal sewer service or remote construction/mining/ exploration camps
• Flexibility of adding future parallel units to meets the needs of growing sewage loads, or for removal, reuse, or resale of units as municipal sewer facilities are extended
• Includes screening, aeration, clarification, filtration (if necessary) and disinfection
• Non-clog reversing comminutor
• Self-cleaning froth control nozzles
• Non-clog aeration diffusers
• Individually designed for each site
• Compact footprint
• No concrete work required – easy to erect
• Approximately 1 week to assemble
• Treated effluent 30 days after assembly